Business Controller – Finance, Chile or Mexico
Business Controller – Finance
Industry: Fresh Produce
Location: Chile or Mexico
An opportunity to join a leading, vertically integrated grower of fruits with locations in Chile and Mexico. This business has grown from strength to strength over recent years, now exporting fruits to supermarkets around the globe.
Due to their ongoing success, the company now require a commercially minded Business Controller with a strong financial background to join the team. With the responsibility for overseeing the business & financial operations, the Business Controller will support the business in various information needs and apply analytical skills at an operational level including the design & implementation of a more efficient IT system.
Strong communication and analytical skills are necessary, along with the ability to translate figures to non-financial teams. Analysis by the business controller should lead to more efficient use of resources within the company, and thus cost saving.
Experience in reporting/financial systems (such as SAP, Hyperion, Power BI) are essential.
Looking for an individual with this experience from within the fresh produce industry.
- Translating strategic management objectives into measurable KPIs.
- Knowing the ins and outs of the market, making predictions for the future based on this.
- Analysing business processes and reporting these to the management.
- Initiating improvement processes and maintaining control of implementation.
- Carrying out commercial analyses and sketching strategic scenario analysis.
- Control of business processes and budgeting.
- Reporting findings to management, so that timely adjustments can be made to achieve the objectives.
- Find the right sets of data; compile it in a flexible and user-friendly way and to perform analysis.
- Be ambassador for standard business solutions and IT tools.
- Secure that analytical IT tools are available for producing reports and analysis.
- 3 years of previous experience working with Business Controlling, Business or Financial Analysis.
- Academic degree within the area of Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a similar area. Experienced in working with BI tools (Power BI, SAP, Qlikview).
- Proven experience in implementing/designing reporting systems.
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- The role is to be based either in Mexico or Chile.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to [email protected]